Who we are
XEMPUS is a leading European SaaS platform for selling and managing pension & life insurance policies. Our mission is to digitalize pensions for insurers, agents, corporates, and employees, enabling everyone to get the right insurance product at the right time.
In Germany, XEMPUS is the leader in its field with more than 100,000 new policies sold via its platform per year, connecting 18,000+ insurance agents, 60,000+ corporates and the leading life insurers. They benefit from seamless information flows, user-friendly customer journeys, as well as connectivity between all relevant stakeholders on a single software-as-a-service platform.
In March 2022, we successfully completed a USD 70 million Series D primary equity funding round led by Goldman Sachs. With this funding, we are ready to enter our next phase of growth, internationalization, and product and service expansion.
To support us on this journey, we are looking for flexible professionals with the courage to think big: We are looking for you!
We are seeking a highly motivated, creative and analytical individual to support analytics efforts to guide rapid growth of several SAAS products. Key to this role is having the curiosity, domain expertise and technical skills to identify growth opportunities and guide product development. In this role, you will have the opportunity to deeply analyze and model the user journey and work with business, product, marketing and content stakeholders to develop growth strategies based on the insights. Over time, you will be viewed as the expert who understands how to approach product growth initiatives and will have the ability to influence decisions through innovative analytics capabilities.
As a product analyst at XEMPUS, you will use data to help us understand how to make our software products amazing. In this role, you will be uniquely positioned to influence the product team by illustrating what the data demonstrates about the user’s point of view. Using all relevant data at your disposal, you will work to understand users’ pain points, their ‘aha’ moments, what features seem to work well, what are the engagement tipping points, what causes churn, and how all these vary within user cohorts and segments (region, age, intent, acquisition source, etc.)
- Support product design, answering questions from product managers and proactively generating new data-driven insights and recommendations.
- Create and monitor product-usage metrics, working with product owners to understand how these metrics should guide product roadmaps.
- Perform deep-dives into customer lifecycle and product usage, drawing fresh insights into how these vary by cohorts and user segments.
- Design and analyze A/B tests
- Work closely with Team Data to identify and manage the data sources and systems that will best illuminate customer and product insights
- Support the strategy and finance teams as they tell the story of our product to current and potential investors
- Present analysis and recommendations to a wide audience
Does that sound like your kind of job? Then apply now!
We would appreciate if you attached a cover letter with your application.
If you have any questions, Alena Böhme (email@example.com
| +49 151 40729783) is happy to help.
We’d love to hear from you!
At XEMPUS, +180 people work on a very special vision: We make the future plannable. We have been shaping the digital transformation in the insurance industry since 2007. We know what our successful future depends on: our team, the people behind the name XEMPUS.
We have ambitious goals. To achieve those goals, we need you!